Analytical Problem Solving & Decision Making
*This is a Blended eLearning (BeL) remote online training course that comes bundled with FREE 1-week 24×7 access into MyBE LMS resources !
The ability to solve problems and make rational decisions is the fundamental excellence of every successful leader. In leading successful teams, leaders first need to appraise where they stand, grasp the ‘big picture’ situation, think analytically, before any actions/decisions/solutions can be proposed. Using a rational and systematic analytical process helps people resolve business issues effectively. This training program provides you with a set of Analytical Thinking patterns and processes – – Situational Analysis (SA), Problem Analysis (PA), Decision Analysis (DA) and Potential Problem Analysis (PPA) – – which are recognized worldwide to be the ‘Best-Known-Method’ for problem solving and decision making. These rational & logical thinking processes have been adopted successfully in thousands of organizations; by top executives, managers, and team leaders; across all industries, government agencies, all over the world. When you follow these Analytical Thinking methods, the results are powerful; increased quality, improved efficiency, and lower costs. Used in teams, it helps people tap into the know-how of individuals, develop consensus, gain commitment, and resolve issues fast. Everyone is on the same wavelength, using a common approach and language, it is easy to convince fellow workers and works towards the same goal.
This remote online training (ROT) program examines step-by-step, analytical processes for analyzing situations, identifying solutions, making sound decisions, and producing results. Included are tools appropriate for moving through each step of the process. It is interactive and engaging with group discussions, case studies, and analytical exercises.
eCertificate : Certificate of Achievement (for those who scored 80% and above for post-test) or Certificate of Attendance.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- List the step-by-step analytical and rational Best-Known-Methods (BKM) process and tools to solve problems.
- Define problem effectively, and clearly distinguish between the causes and effects.
- Use the Four Analytical Thinking Patterns to generate alternative ideas and evaluate ideas for best options.
- Apply Situation Analysis (SA) to appraise situations, analyze information, interpret and provide the next-step actions plan.
- Find root causes using Problem Analysis (PA) technique.
- Formulate & evaluate solutions using Decision Analysis (DA) to balance benefits with risks.
- Anticipate and avoid future problem using the Potential Problem Analysis (PPA).
- Experience the Human Side of Problem Solving, teamwork and the vital role communication plays at each step of the process.
2-Days (9.00am – 5.00pm Local Time) or Total = 14.0 hours
Remote Online Training (ROT) plus eLearning (Self-Learning via MyBE LMS)
Please see eBrochure below for more information on the course outline.
**Note: This Blended eLearning (BeL) course comes bundled with FREE 1-Week, 24×7 access to MyBE LMS.
For in-house program, please contact us for group discount and an official quotation.
For public program, the schedule to be determined later. Please contact us.
To register, please Whatsapp : +60-19-502 2718 or email us at email@example.com
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 577
- Assessments Yes