Creative Problem Solving & Decision Making (C-PSDM)
*This is a Blended eLearning (BeL) remote online training course that comes bundled with FREE 1-week 24×7 access into MyBE LMS resources !
The ability to identify problems to its root cause and to make good decisions to solve them effectively is the fundamental excellence of every successful leader. Most routine problems can be solved systematically using logical decision-making process. However, when the problem gets more complicated or a new problem that had migrated outside our thinking paradigm, it defies rational and critical thinking. These are the times where Creative Problem Solving-Decision Making (C-PSDM) skills becomes an invaluable asset.
In his book ‘Applied Imagination’, Alex Osborn noted two distinct kinds of thinking that are essential to being creative: Divergent Thinking – – generating lots of ideas and options, and Convergent Thinking – – evaluating ideas and options, and making decisions. This training program will explore both Divergent Thinking and Convergent Thinking processes & tools used in solving problems, creating new ideas and making good decisions at the workplace. Effective use of creative thinking processes and tools will enable you to create exciting, game-changing outcomes from the problem you face. You can tap into the know-how of other individuals, develop teamwork and consensus, gain commitment from others, and resolve issues in a fun manner.
This remote online training (ROT) program focus on helping you to look beyond the obvious toward more creative, innovative approaches to solving your problems. Included are tools appropriate for moving through each step of the process. It is fast-paced and lively, with interactive break-out group discussions, case studies, and the opportunity to learn from leaders who face similar challenges.
eCertificate : Certificate of Achievement (for those who scored 80% and above for post-test) or Certificate of Attendance.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe what is Creative Thinking & Logical Thinking?
- Define problem effectively, and clearly distinguish between the causes and effects of problems.
- Apply the PCAI Model process to solve problem creatively.
- Use Divergent Thinking techniques to generate new ideas & alternatives:
– practice Brainstorming, Mind-mapping, Why-Why Analysis processes and tools.
– practice SCAMPER technique to innovate and formulate alternative solutions.
- Use Convergent Thinking techniques to analyze data/facts and evaluate ideas:
– practice Problem Analysis (PA), Decision Analysis (DA) techniques
- Apply other Creative Problem Solving techniques:
– use Force New Connections, Biomimicry, Poka-Yoke techniques.
- Experience the Human Side of Problem Solving and teamwork.
Please see eBrochure below for more information on the course outline.
2-Days (9.00am – 5.00pm Local Time) or Total = 14.0 hours
Remote Online Training (ROT) plus eLearning (Self-Learning via MyBE LMS)
**Note: This Blended eLearning (BeL) course comes bundled with FREE 1-Week, 24×7 access to MyBE LMS.
**We can customize this course to your organization’s specific needs.
Contact : Whatsapp : +60-19-502 2718 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For in-house program, please contact us for group discount and an official quotation.
For public program, the schedule to be determined later. Please contact us.
To register, please Whatsapp : +60-19-502 2718 or email us at email@example.com
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 321
- Assessments Yes