PDCA, Scientific Problem Solving Technique
*This is a Blended eLearning (BeL) remote online training course that comes bundled with FREE 1-week 24×7 access into MyBE LMS !
The ability to identify the cause of problems and to make the appropriate decisions to solve them effectively is the fundamental excellence of every successful leader or team member. This PDCA, Scientific Problem Solving Technique Blended eLearning (BeL) online course is designed to train you to solve problem scientifically and professionally. It follows a proven scientific method and process that helps people resolve business issues effectively. Using the world recognized Deming’s PDCA cycle & the 7-Step Problem Solving Techniques in teams, helps people tap into the know-how of individuals, develop consensus, gain commitment, and resolve issues fast. Using a standardized systematic approach and common language, everyone in the team is on the same wavelength, and works towards the same goal, regardless of background or expertise.
This course examines a step-by-step proven process for identifying and solving problems. Included are the QC Tools appropriate for moving through each step of the process. It is fast-paced and interactive, with group discussions, case studies, and the opportunity to network with leaders who face similar challenges. This training program is a must all Team Leaders and team members who need to solve problems dynamically, make accurate decisions and present it systematically to their top management on a routine basis.
eCertificate : Certificate of Achievement (for those who scored 80% and above for post-test) or Certificate of Attendance.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define problem effectively and distinguish between the causes and effects of problems
- Solve problems systematically using the scientific 7-Step Problem Solving Technique
- Employ when, where and how to use the analytical technique in each step
- Analyze data and present information using the correct QC Tools at each step of the problem solving process.
- Identify the human side of problem solving and the vital role communication plays at each step
- Apply the problem solving techniques using mock case studies.
- Lead team members to solve work problems as a team in the workplace.
**Note: This Blended eLearning (BeL) course comes bundled with FREE 1-Week, 24×7 access to MyBE LMS.
Please see eBrochure below for more information.
To register, please Whatsapp : +60-19-502 2718 or email us at email@example.com
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 301
- Assessments Self