Productivity Improvement Through Gemba Kaizen
*This is a Blended eLearning (BeL) remote online training course that comes bundled with FREE 1-week 24×7 access into MyBE LMS resources !
Optimizing Productivity is every organization’s ideal Vision to maximize return on investment. It lays down stringent, yet achievable levels of operations, whereby an organization strives to achieve the highest possible level of productivity and quality, but at the lowest cost possible. Thus, enhancing Quality & Productivity performance calls for every operation to take steps on a regular basis to reduce Non Value-Added works through the elimination of wastes. The renown Japanese company, Toyota, named its productivity initiatives the ‘Toyota Production System (or TPS)‘ while the whole world named it ‘LEAN Practices’. The ultimate goal is to increase productivity and quality through eliminating of wastes in all aspects of the business operations, reduce variations in processes and minimize over-burden or stress to the employees. Today, through LEAN practices, many organizations can achieve the highest level of quality and productivity.
This program provides a step-by-step ‘how-to’ knowledge on world-class productivity improvement strategies, techniques and tools. It will helps change the mindset and encourage workers to continuously improve themselves, to take proven yet simple, systematic and successful steps to improve productivity at their own workplace. The improvement ideas taught in this course are proven techniques practiced by all world-class manufacturing and across all services industries worldwide.
This remote online training (ROT) program is designed especially for productivity improvement taskforce leaders and members, who are identified by their organization to be champions of Productivity Movement, who can help steer the organization towards world class excellence. It is interactive and engaging with break-out group discussions, interactive board brainstorming, case studies, quizzes and analytical exercises.
eCertificate : Certificate of Achievement (for those who scored 80% and above for post-test) or Certificate of Attendance.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define Productivity in relation to Quality and its applications.
- Describe key concepts related to Efficiency & Effectiveness:
– Factors affecting elimination of wastes at the GEMBA, productivity deployments & challenges.
– KAIZEN Mindset. Relationship between positive attitudes and improved productivity.
– Five Principles of LEAN.
– Improve productivity Planning: Critical Success Factors, Management Commitment in sustaining productivity improvements.
- Use world-class productivity Improvement Strategies, Techniques, and Tools:
– Standardization & Takt/Cycle/Lead Time Calculation.
– 5S Workplace Organization & Visual Management.
– MUDA elimination.
– POKA YOKE..
- Track Productivity Measurements and continuous improvements.
- Engage employees to increase Motivation, Accountability and Ownership for productivity.
- Promote the culture of high–performance, proactive problem–solving and teamwork.
2-Full Days (9.00am – 5.00pm Local Time) or Total = 14.0 hours
Remote Online Training (ROT) plus eLearning (Self-Learning via MyBE LMS)
Please see eBrochure below for more information on the course contents.
**Note: This Blended eLearning (BeL) course comes bundled with FREE 1-Week, 24×7 access to MyBE LMS.
For in-house program, please contact us for group discount and an official quotation.
For public program, the schedule to be determined later. Please contact us.
To register, please Whatsapp : +60-19-502 2718 or email us at email@example.com
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Intermediate
- Language English
- Students 322
- Assessments Yes