Statistical Process Control -Level 1 (SPC1)
*This is a Blended eLearning (BeL) remote online training course that comes bundled with FREE 1-week 24×7 access into MyBE LMS !
Statistical Process Control (SPC) is a worldwide standard and proven technique used in the manufacturing and service industry, to reduce variations in work processes, to establish process control, and improve quality. Its worldwide usage as recommended by many Quality Management Gurus, creates huge impact to organization’s quality and process control successes.
This SPC Blended eLearning (BeL) online course teaches you how to harness, analyze, present and report your manufacturing process data in a way that drives improvement within your organization. In this course, SPC1, we will use Microsoft Excel spreadsheet as a tool to construct the SPC charts in a fast, accurate and easy manner. Participants will get to take away Value-added MS Excel templates that will greatly assist them to analyze in-control and out-of-control patterns; to establish action plans to reduce process variations, and to improve the process stability back at their workplace.
This training program is a must for those embarking on LEAN Six Sigma initiatives and serve as a foundational course for all those who are serious about acquiring Statistical Process Control techniques and skills.
eCertificate : Certificate of Achievement (for those who scored 80% and above for post-test) or Certificate of Attendance.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe overall statistical concepts, principles and methods of SPC used in Quality Control & Improvements initiatives.
- Perform data analysis on statistical models and control charts
- Select the correct types of control charts for variable and attribute data
- Sample data correctly and construct control charts fast and accurately using the Microsoft Excel.
- Interpret control charts and recognize its process trends and patterns.
- Implement SPC controls and process monitoring on high impact processes.
- Conduct Process Capability Study and calculate Cp, Cpk.
- Make accurate decisions and take positive actions to improve operational processes
**Note: This Blended eLearning (BeL) course comes bundled with FREE 1-Week, 24×7 access to MyBE LMS.
Please see eBrochure below for more information.
To register, please Whatsapp : +60-19-502 2718 or email us at email@example.com
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes